95 Plus Face Mask Model 9511
- Complies with requirements of EN 149: 2001 and A1: 2009.
- Tested to FFP2 (EU)Standard.
- Tested to KN95 (CN) Standard.
- Equivalent to N95 (USA) Standard.
- It has a filter efficiency of up to 95% to filter particles larger than 0.3mm.
- Used as PPE.
95 Plus face masks are personal protective equipment (PPE) that are used to protect the wearer from airborne particles and from liquid contaminating the face.
It is important to recognize that the best way to prevent airborne transmissions is to avoid exposure and take everyday preventive actions, such as hand washing, to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases.